The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Keenan is back in the side, looks like a strong team, 6/2 split, no Ringrose:

GIDkzGhW8AAo5NE

GIDk0jJXIAASeMe

GIDk2qeWQAEwHQb

Jez beware - there has to be a dying kick in the Poms - World Cup semi finalists a few months ago - rank outsiders at home
Yeah, the bollocks coming out of Irish pundits about Ireland's chances concerns me.

Hopefully no-one of it has seeped into the team but this is a long way from a foregone conclusion.

England might be shit but they're at home, motivated, and are a bloody tough side.

Yeah, the bollocks coming out of Irish pundits about Ireland's chances concerns me.

Hopefully no-one of it has seeped into the team but this is a long way from a foregone conclusion.

England might be shit but they're at home, motivated, and are a bloody tough side.
I don't think an Irish team will ever assume they'll win in Twickenham.

An awful lot of people who should know a lot better are saying an awful lot of stupid things.

Upping profile for their social media I think.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼