The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Bit odd bringing 34 players to south Africa for two tests!

4 tight heads in the squad and only two looseheads. Can Jager play loosehead too?

Bringing healy is just madness

What has Prendergast done to get ahead of Coombes or Hodnett especially when you consider Munster's success in South Africa in the last few years.

Not sure what the value in bringing the likes of Murray and aki considering their age. Henshaw still has a part to play even though he'll be 34 at the next world cup

With Gibson Park out I feel we will be very poor at 9

With the likes of Stockdale, Larmour and McCloskey getting picked it shows the lack of talent coming through in the outside backs.

Looks like Frawley as bench cover for 10/15. Hopefully Prendergast kicks on next season and the Frawley experiment can be put to bed as I don't think he is up to it at international level in any position

Bit odd bringing 34 players to south Africa for two tests!

4 tight heads in the squad and only two looseheads. Can Jager play loosehead too?

Bringing healy is just madness

What has Prendergast done to get ahead of Coombes or Hodnett especially when you consider Munster's success in South Africa in the last few years.

Not sure what the value in bringing the likes of Murray and aki considering their age. Henshaw still has a part to play even though he'll be 34 at the next world cup

With Gibson Park out I feel we will be very poor at 9

With the likes of Stockdale, Larmour and McCloskey getting picked it shows the lack of talent coming through in the outside backs.

Looks like Frawley as bench cover for 10/15. Hopefully Prendergast kicks on next season and the Frawley experiment can be put to bed as I don't think he is up to it at international level in any position
Sure would have been useful to have Ben Healy and Antoine Frisch as options...

Feel they could have made space for Shane Daly.

Sure would have been useful to have Ben Healy and Antoine Frisch as options...

Feel they could have made space for Shane Daly.
Stockdale and a bunch of old lads going putting more miles on an already long season with the World Cup.

Henshaw, Aki, Healy, O'Mahony and possibly a few others should have been given a rest.

Daly and Coombes have had great seasons and snubbed yet again.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Blues Jam (Players Welcome)

The Nest at Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼