The Official Golf Thread

Mark Power third after two rounds of the Amateur Championship, should have a good draw in the match play that starts tomorrow.
First time I have seen Tagmarshal used, no harm if it increases pace of play.

Mark Power third after two rounds of the Amateur Championship, should have a good draw in the match play that starts tomorrow.
First time I have seen Tagmarshal used, no harm if it increases pace of play.
No harm whatsoever. Slow play is a shaggin curse. Some premadonna amateur club players gobshites taking all day to hit a ball. Watching too much Sky sports.

Mark Power, Caolan Rafferty, Matthew McClean safely through to the last 32, Peter O Keeffe going well, 2 up after 12.

Edit....POK made it thru as did Alex Maguire, unfortunately him and Mark Power were drawn against each other in the next round tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mark Power beaten by Alex Maguire, Caolan Rafferty, Matthew McClean, Jack Hearn and POK all thru to last 16 and all avoided each other

The second cut at the US Open looks like torture.

POK and Maguire thru to Q/fs tomorrow and have avoided each other.

:ROFLMAO:

You hate to see it :lol!::lol!:

FVaCxwxX0AEarZO

Last edited:
Who did you go for kid?
I went Morikawa each way but was torn between him and M Fitzpatrick because he won the US Amateur there.
Keokpa and few others reports are saying are jumping into LIV also.
I did Rory and Max Homa and Lowry.
Monday morning is going to be huge I think, could be alot more jumping. I got the impression from Koepka's interview on Tuesday that he is deffo gone. Now he always gets antsy in pressers but this was worse than usual.
Imagine showing up to the 8 LIV tournaments and coming dead last in all eight and you get a million quid. Not exactly competitive, more exhibition golf. I thought Rahms interview about it was class

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

19th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

The Dirty Circus

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼