The Official Golf Thread

mr m;1916454 Is there any more worrying sight that 4 chicks teeing off in front of you? I think not. Golf isn't sexist-women are just shit at the game. QUOTE said:
Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden - GOLF
Isnt that where the name came from..........am I on to something?

Early bird is only midweek in Waterock, €36 for weekend. €24 for 9 hole at weekend. thats expensive to me

€36 is about average if not one of the cheapest places at the weekend. I perfer to play during the week days myself as it is not as busy as the weekends. kanturk is a nice course. A lot of work gone into it over the last three years or so. Maturing very nicely indeed.

Cork Golf Club

what's this course like lads, heard very good things about it and heard average also about it. considering it's nearly €80 a round then i would be hoping it's nice. hoping to play there this summer

Cork Golf Club

what's this course like lads, heard very good things about it and heard average also about it. considering it's nearly €80 a round then i would be hoping it's nice. hoping to play there this summer

Excellent course. Very challenging and long and there are some really nice holes. I played in the pissing rain so I never got a chance to fully appreciate it. Tough course imo.

Worth the €80 snots Mr.M. i see on the GUI website that they have open midweek singles there this year so i won't even have to pay near that price.

Do people have any opinions on Lee Valley?

I found this quite a challenging course with a lot of blind shots.

hoping to play the new one in blarney soon anyone know what its like?

Do people have any opinions on Lee Valley?

I found this quite a challenging course with a lot of blind shots.

hoping to play the new one in blarney soon anyone know what its like?

I played Blarney twice last year. Some nice holes there but also some very average holes. There is a 605 yrd par 5 there but there is a driveable par 4 there. It is a young course at the moment but give it 5 - 6 years and time to mature and it will be an excellent course. The 18th is a very nice finishing hole. A bit easy now but as I said give it time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Elsewhere - A New Opera by Michael Gallen
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

17th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼