The Official "giving Trapp a Hand" Thread

Seeing as poor Trapp now has to attend some matches in person and actually watch prospective players perform. I think its only fair that we should all lend a hand seeing as we are stuck with him for the next few years.

So what im proposing is a thread where we can highlight players who are either getting game time & playing well and scoring or assisting all in the one place.

from the weekend,

Goals

Shane Long - West Brom
Damien Delaney - Crystal Palace
Andy Reid - Forest

Feel free to add to this list if i missed any...

this lad has much of it in hand:

http://irish-abroad.appspot.com/

i'd like to formally cite chris mccann and ask how come he isn't in the squad and wtf is trap doing etc.

Just had a quick look at that website. My cousin is with Port Vale and he has the wrong name and not updated his appearances at all.

I agree on McCann. He looks decent anytime i have seen him play. Plays in the championship but then so does Paul Greene ....

Just had a quick look at that website. My cousin is with Port Vale and he has the wrong name and not updated his appearances at all.

I agree on McCann. He looks decent anytime i have seen him play. Plays in the championship but then so does Paul Greene ....

yeah i think he's a one man band. you can send him messages on twitter and he'll fix it up, i did this for another player (enda stevens) the other week.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tanya Louise & Alex

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼