The Official Cork Vs Waterford Thread

let this game begin, even before this match has even started were down 3 exceptional players, but so what, have a look who's gonna come in, IMO shane o neill, kevin Hartnett and on goal martin coleman.

we the cork fans have to travel in force again to thurles to get behind our team once more, we the cork fans have be shouting and roaring till there is no air in our lungs left.

we have to rise to this occasion, we've won 50 Munster titles, 30 all Ireland's but this match means much more, the gaa are trying to upset us with suspending the 3 three lads, big fucking mistake, they've pissed us off now and i know the rest of the lads on the panel will fight for every single ball, they will fight like there lives depended on it, when they put on that red n white jersey there not playing for cloyne,piarsaigh,erins own or newtown etc etc. there playing for cork, this jersey means so much to them, to us, the cork gaa fans we're like the 16th man to cork hurlers, were up against it this Sunday but we have to be hungry this Sunday we have to put everything into this match, were playing a team who we know very well and IMO a team i hate more than Dublin, these shower of k******s are going to thurles thinking they've won the last 6 all Ireland's, there an ignorant cocky bunch of scumbags and we the cork fans have to quieten them on Sunday

come on the rebels

lets go for 3 in a row Munster titles

corcaigh abu

Last edited:
let this game begin, even before this match has even started were down 3 exceptional players, but so what, have a look who's gonna come in, IMO shane o neill, kevin Hartnett and on goal martin coleman.

we the cork fans have to travel in force again to thurles to get behind our team once more, we the cork fans have be shouting and roaring till there is no air in our lungs left.

we have to rise to this occasion, we've won 30 Munster titles, 50 all Ireland's but this match means much more, the gaa are trying to upset us with suspending the 3 three lads, big fucking mistake, they've pissed us off now and i know the rest of the lads on the panel will fight for every single ball, they will fight like there lives depended on it, when they put on that red n white jersey there not playing for cloyne,piarsaigh,erins own or newtown etc etc. there playing for cork, this jersey means so much to them, to us, the cork gaa fans we're like the 16th man to cork hurlers, were up against it this Sunday but we have to be hungry this Sunday we have to put everything into this match, were playing a team who we know very well and IMO a team i hate more than Dublin, these shower of k******s are going to thurles thinking they've won the last 6 all Ireland's, there an ignorant cocky bunch of scumbags and we the cork fans have to quieten them on Sunday

come on the rebels

corcaigh abu

Well said.

I agree with everything except whats in bold.

we have to rise to this occasion, we've won 30 Munster titles, 50 all Ireland's but this match means much more, the gaa are trying to upset us with suspending the 3 three lads, big fucking mistake, they've pissed us off now and i know the rest of the lads on the panel will fight for every single ball, they will fight like there lives depended on it, when they put on that red n white jersey there not playing for cloyne,piarsaigh,erins own or newtown etc etc. there playing for cork, this jersey means so much to them, to us, the cork gaa fans we're like the 16th man to cork hurlers, were up against it this Sunday but we have to be hungry this Sunday we have to put everything into this match, were playing a team who we know very well and IMO a team i hate more than Dublin, these shower of k******s are going to thurles thinking they've won the last 6 all Ireland's, there an ignorant cocky bunch of scumbags and we the cork fans have to quieten them on Sunday

come on the rebels

corcaigh abu

That's the shit I'm talking about!

Do we really want to lose to the likes of this ugly inbred prick, just look at the cut of him...

johnmullane.jpg

Agree with you MonTheHops. He's a class keeper. Nash a gret shotstopper but Coleman is a more well rounded keeper in my opinion. Good and accurate puck out, excellent shot-stopper and excellent under the high ball. Its Nash who's in though, so best of luck to him.

And the rest of them!!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

15th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼