The official Cork court report thread.

Institution - "an organization founded for a religious, educational, professional, or social purpose."

The Ancient and Royal Golf club is an institution that had previous for not permitting women members.
The Orange Order is an institution that has previous for bigotry
The Ancient Order of Hibernians is an institution that has previous for being a Catholic only institution.

It is very clearly not a meaningless phrase to say an institution has "(a) previous (pattern)" of doing or not doing something.

In fact, your claim that "Thd law society dont have "previous" itself also lends credence to the fact that there is/or is not (in your opinion) "previous" by said institution.

Anything else you'd like to utterly embarrass yourself on :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's a lot of word to use to make no point at all....

I didn't say ever that there was never a delay between a conviction and a strike off. I said that if you wanted to discuss it then give an actual example.

My reason for that is that there are often valid legal reasons for such delays. Reasons you would never consider because you're an idiot and also because you want to believe in any anti lawyer conspiracy you can.

That's a lot of word to use to make no point at all....

I didn't say ever that there was never a delay between a conviction and a strike off. I said that if you wanted to discuss it then give an actual example.

My reason for that is that there are often valid legal reasons for such delays. Reasons you would never consider because you're an idiot and also because you want to believe in any anti lawyer conspiracy you can.

Why would I want to discuss it with you?

I said the Law Society had previous for not immediately striking off those who were guilty of crimes. You tried to claim that they had no such previous - then you finally relented and admit that there have on occasions been such delays. And then you try to hide behind some weird interpretation of institutions and previous that have also been shown to be a nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

The idiot here is you trying to pretend that there are no such delays and then when you finally have to admit it, you try make excuses for such delays that others wouldn't understand.

All you had to do was accept that there were indeed such delays - something it took you quite a while to admit because you're so supercilious.

Why would I want to discuss it with you?

I said the Law Society had previous for not immediately striking off those who were guilty of crimes. You tried to claim that they had no such previous - then you finally relented and admit that there have on occasions been such delays. And then you try to hide behind some weird interpretation of institutions and previous that have also been shown to be a nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

The idiot here is you trying to pretend that there are no such delays and then when you finally have to admit it, you try make excuses for such delays that others wouldn't understand.

All you had to do was accept that there were indeed such delays - something it took you quite a while to admit because you're so supercilious.
I don't know, but you asked the question of me.

I could write a book on things you don't understand Soundy (not even a picture book).

Why do you keep ignoring the other post Soundy? You know, the one where you are shown to either be lying or incapable of reading...

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼