The official Cork court report thread.

He’s a lash of convictions including theft going back years - nut job by all accounts According to previous reports he’s original from w Cork Unfortunately living in Carrigaline atm As if we’re short of nutters here

Whatever happened that young fella who sued Carrigaline United because they dropped him for a match and he couldn't impress English premiership club scouts?

This is hard to believe I was finishing a house ( decorating) Last week and my mate asked me do I know him ( my kid used play with Carrigaline before Avondale) Decoy Cooke tbe kids da ran a few soccer camps so I met him and got to know him from carrigaline utd etc Anyways that kid gave up soccer/ now bodybuilding- seriously into it And atm doing a pharma course in Carrigaline

This is hard to believe I was finishing a house ( decorating) Last week and my mate asked me do I know him ( my kid used play with Carrigaline before Avondale) Decoy Cooke tbe kids da ran a few soccer camps so I met him and got to know him from carrigaline utd etc Anyways that kid gave up soccer/ now bodybuilding- seriously into it And atm doing a pharma course in Carrigaline

Good to hear.
Know a few people down in Carrigaline who said some very decent people volunteering for the club had very stressful time from the carry on (as per poster above, instigated by parents of the young fella).
Anyone that gives their time volunteering for a sports club will have to deal with the odd gowl wanting his/her little Jimmy playing every minute of every game (because he is just brilliant:rolleyes:) but this was off the scale.

Pharma course and bodybuilding the perfect combo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼