The Official Chelsea Thread

Would love it if Disasi and Badashile were both dropped and start Colwill and Silva. A front four of Nkunku up top, with Madueke, Palmer and Mudryk would cause havoc for any Premier League defence. Poch is slowly building something but we probably still need a proper midfield enforcer and a top quality No 9. The green shoots are there but the inconsistence is what will kill us as the season goes on

You'd have to think Poch is in trouble alright. I've never seen a team look as disjointed. Just 11 lads out for a kick around.

Broja was shite but sending him on loan seems a mad decision. Gallagher is fluff.

Poch in big trouble I'd say.
Given the attacking talent.....something strange going on
What talent exactly...bar Nkunku the rest are just average midtable players (I include Sterling in that because he's be hopeless most of the season)

Sacking Poch achieves nothing, the biggest issue is lack of experience and leadership on the pitch and at boardroom level. Very hard for Poch to do anything when the players can't carry out the way he wants to play, or start making basic errors which cost us goals. If we keep Poch and add some experienced players with some leadership the side wouldn't actually be that bad

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼