The Official Celtic Thread

I think Forrest will play. We have gone from having an abundance of wingers to hardly anyone at all. Tilio not in the squad. Yang with a sore hamstring. We may have to go 3-5-2 or 5-4-1 and hope for the best. Remember, it's an early kick off

I think Forrest will play. We have gone from having an abundance of wingers to hardly anyone at all. Tilio not in the squad. Yang with a sore hamstring. We may have to go 3-5-2 or 5-4-1 and hope for the best. Remember, it's an early kick off

Thanks. Probably miss the first bit of it but hopefully it'll still be 0-0 at that stage

To be honest, despite all his detractors I'd rather have seen Forrest play against M'well than Yang, who has little goal threat and seems to be becoming more and more one-footed. Tilio was an unknown quantity and may come good, or may not. We need an injection of PROVEN players in January. No more projects.

I still think Hacksaw could do us a turn and we were a bit previous loaning him out.

Idiot Lazio fans.
GACqHKiW4AAmvnv

Celtic aren't Irish, their moron supporters just think that. 😂

Last edited:
Not enough quality. Outside the first XI there's just not enough quality there. To be without Abada, Palma, Hatate and Maeda is too much to cope with for a team like us. AJ keeps heading the ball back into dangerous areas in every game and then goes walkabout. He's had a poor season. Scales has done well but he's not the answer. To be denied Rocky for so long has been a huge blow. Oh with a Goldson special to try and win the penalty.... once it is awarded it should never have been overturned. Doesn't matter. We'd have missed it anyway. Lazio took 6 points off Celtic and maybe deserved 1 or 3. They just knew more.

Not enough quality. Outside the first XI there's just not enough quality there. To be without Abada, Palma, Hatate and Maeda is too much to cope with for a team like us. AJ keeps heading the ball back into dangerous areas in every game and then goes walkabout. He's had a poor season. Scales has done well but he's not the answer. To be denied Rocky for so long has been a huge blow. Oh with a Goldson special to try and win the penalty.... once it is awarded it should never have been overturned. Doesn't matter. We'd have missed it anyway. Lazio took 6 points off Celtic and maybe deserved 1 or 3. They just knew more.
Missed most of the game but got the last 10 mins and injury time. The quality ain't there ok but I think its fair to say that they were as competitive as they could be. Had very little luck in any game which lets be honest every team needs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Syano
Rising Sons, Cornmarket St.

26th Oct 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼