The Official Celtic Thread

The B team beat the vermin 3-1 today as well.

They ended up getting reduced down to 8 men.

Huns gonna hun.

I see the manager of their women's team claimed that his head butt on the Celtic women's manager was totally out of character (Micky Beale trying the same schtick) and that he always conducted himself well - funny how he was also charged for violent conduct with his Hibs counterparts when he was assistant to Jim Duffy at Morton.

They're not taking Celtic relative dominance very well.

Big match against that lot this weekend. Hopefully Taylor is fit, I don't fancy yerman Bernabai in the role as much.

Think this is a make or break for the huns. If they win it'll boost their confidence for the cup semi and give them the chink of light that the league isn't quite over yet. Huge boost financially as well with their season books for renewal and looking for other investors in their confetti stock.

If they draw they can still roll out the Beale is undefeated in the league patter, and they won't be feeling too bad about the Cup Semi.

If we win it'll burst a bubble or two and remove any lingering doubt about the league destination as well as set us up nicely for the Semi

If, as I hope, we batter them, I think it'll not alone underline our domestic dominance I think it'll knock the stuffing out of them in terms of the cup semi as well and with knock on impact on confidence and finances down the line.

A recent chairman of theirs said if they could stop Celtic winning the league just once that Celtic's dominance would fold like a house of cards. They won it two seasons ago and not alone did we win the following season, it's looking like we might win another Treble if we win another three or four important games this season.

We are now on the cusp of overtaking the all-time domestic trophy count of Rangers FC and The Rangers FC combined! And they won't like that one little bit - "Simply Second Best" mightn't scan too well but it has a bit of a ring to it 😇

Fingers crossed there'll be no controversial decisions by Clancy and his pals on Saturday and that Celtic cuff them.

On the goal ruled out, I thought it should have stood. With that said, we've seen in recent weeks the Huns get a penalty for a slight tug in the box and one given against Celtic for the same, so I wasn't surprised that it was ruled out. Fatty did shove Johnston with two hands. If he doesn't do that... he doesn't put it in the net. All that said, I'd have allowed it. Good free kick from Tavernier. I had a bad feeling as soon as it was awarded. I said if Celtic show up, they win. Celtic haven't really shown up yet.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼