The Official Celtic Thread

Must confess I didn't get to see the game but following it online wasn't pleasant when DU scored the late equalizer. Keevins had him self worked into a lather about how great a day it was for Gio Van Bronkhorst. Then up stepped Kyogo and Abada to make it all the sweeter than a "run of the mill" 4-2 result.

The awarding of their penalty by the same official that said the obvious hand ball by the Hearts defender was not a penalty shows what can happen when certain people are in charge of interpreting the VAR pictures.

And then the huns decide to give Celtic a Happy Birthday present on top of it all 😂

Earl and Greg will be ragin :cool:

Must confess I didn't get to see the game but following it online wasn't pleasant when DU scored the late equalizer. Keevins had him self worked into a lather about how great a day it was for Gio Van Bronkhorst. Then up stepped Kyogo and Abada to make it all the sweeter than a "run of the mill" 4-2 result.

The awarding of their penalty by the same official that said the obvious hand ball by the Hearts defender was not a penalty shows what can happen when certain people are in charge of interpreting the VAR pictures.

And then the huns decide to give Celtic a Happy Birthday present on top of it all 😂

Earl and Greg will be ragin :cool:

Oh the rage is real ok. He still can't contruct a sentence. The poor gobshite. 🤣

Sure poor Man U and the Huns are having a bad time of it lately. They have to try and avoid those threads for their own sanity.

Away to Motherwell this evening. I'd take a 1-0 victory right now. Important that we keep the pressure on and remain at least 7 points clear come the World Cup break. Hopefully there won't be any more ludicrous VAR decisions go against us.

Away to Motherwell this evening. I'd take a 1-0 victory right now. Important that we keep the pressure on and remain at least 7 points clear come the World Cup break. Hopefully there won't be any more ludicrous VAR decisions go against us.
No doubt you will be posting first thing in the morning complaining about those decisions going against a British team if that happens.
🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Like candy from a baby.

Some people are just born suckers.

Whaddaya know. Another ludicrous VAR decision.

Great victory.

I missed most of the game as I was away put coaching. Got home for the last 20 minutes. Great goal from Maeda. A very poor goal to lose from a bullshit free kick. An absolutely nailed on red card given as a yellow.... VAR failed to help.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Do You Believe In The Power Of Rock & Roll? - An Evening with John Robb
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Silent Disco : All The Hits

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼