the official betting thread.

M8s, help an amateur punter here.

I have a paddy power account, can I search for say "Leona".
I want to see if it is possible to lay a bet on Leona Maguire winning a major this year, heard the odds are 50:1. I think it's a good punt, she should be there or thereabouts IMHO.

Maybe PP doesn't do bets like that?

M8s, help an amateur punter here.

I have a paddy power account, can I search for say "Leona".
I want to see if it is possible to lay a bet on Leona Maguire winning a major this year, heard the odds are 50:1. I think it's a good punt, she should be there or thereabouts IMHO.

Maybe PP doesn't do bets like that?
They do have a search bar but it only brings up this weekend's LPGA event. You're probably better off going into a shop to ask for a quote.

Where did you hear she's 50/1? Might be an idea to follow up on that.

They do have a search bar but it only brings up this weekend's LPGA event. You're probably better off going into a shop to ask for a quote.

Where did you hear she's 50/1? Might be an idea to follow up on that.
Heard it on the radio yesterday, one of the Off the Ball lads on Pat Kenny I think, dunno where he was quoting the odds from.

@Bwana_Dik

All I could find so far fella. 5/1 according to the article.

Edit: Be handy if I put the fecking article in. 40/1 to win the first major, not any major.

Edit: (which I just found out has started)

LEona is 98th, on 4 over, 9 behind the leaders.

If you want a god price I'd suggest you're best off backing her for the individual majors as they come up.

Heard it on the radio yesterday, one of the Off the Ball lads on Pat Kenny I think, dunno where he was quoting the odds from.
If you have a Twitter account, PP do an ask me odds there. The 50/1 bet was a to win the major on at the moment, (chevron)she dropped to 40/1 before it started

Last edited:
Interesting to see that Liverpool (5.8) are shorter than Spurs (7.4) to finish top 4, despite being 3pts behind them. Negative fan narrative too influential on the price.

Win tomorrow and they've as good a chance as anyone IMHO.

Newcastle look an attractive lay options @ odds-on.

1682184910283.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

2nd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼