the official betting thread.

Interesting to see that Liverpool (5.8) are shorter than Spurs (7.4) to finish top 4, despite being 3pts behind them. Negative fan narrative too influential on the price.

Win tomorrow and they've as good a chance as anyone IMHO.

Newcastle look an attractive lay options @ odds-on.

View attachment 20379
I think that's trivialising it a fair bit. Statistically, they're well off being one of the best four and they have a tough run in where the markets won't expect them to pick up points.

True enough. I guess I'm probably overly focusing on the fact that it's in their own hands to a reasonable degree, more than Liverpool certainly.

Interesting to see that Liverpool (5.8) are shorter than Spurs (7.4) to finish top 4, despite being 3pts behind them. Negative fan narrative too influential on the price.

Win tomorrow and they've as good a chance as anyone IMHO.

Newcastle look an attractive lay options @ odds-on.

View attachment 20379
What makes you say that?

They're comfortably better than United, Liverpool or Spurs on the xGD metric. I'd say they deserve to be where they are.

IS it theri run in and the lack of experience in these pressure situations?

An attractive lay price for tomorrow's game.

Home form is nothing outstanding. Maybe a little average in final third. I could easily see Spurs getting something * tomorrow

* that's not a hiding

An attractive lay price for tomorrow's game.

Home form is nothing outstanding. Maybe a little average in final third. I could easily see Spurs getting something * tomorrow

* that's not a hiding
Ah right, I misread your post.

#SMC

You do know this is DT btw? Arsenal might not be winning the league, but @Herbert will remember it fondly as the season he took down Donald Trump.

Ah right, I misread your post.

#SMC

You do know this is DT btw? Arsenal might not be winning the league, but @Herbert will remember it fondly as the season he took down Donald Trump.
You were so fast in changing your name KD . You didnt need too , bring back trumpy if you wish because I wouldn't have pushed you on it tbh . Just a silly bet for a laugh .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼