The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Warriors, the title charge is back on....
Not even wumming m8. MikOle has been scarred by all the humblings dished out to him by Pep and Jurgone. Playing fecking Wolves taking off your reputed centre forward in Jesus and bringing on a defensive midfielder.

Then earlier watching Chelsea rip City apart at times. Bumnal tbf, have a better team than Chelsea and probably Liverpool. Both of them played City off the park, but MikOle was terrified to try.

PostTraumatic Pep Disorder I reckons he has.

Not even wumming m8. MikOle has been scarred by all the humblings dished out to him by Pep and Jurgone. Playing fecking Wolves taking off your reputed centre forward in Jesus and bringing on a defensive midfielder.

Then earlier watching Chelsea rip City apart at times. Bumnal tbf, have a better team than Chelsea and probably Liverpool. Both of them played City off the park, but MikOle was terrified to try.

:lol!:

Magic Mikel got 4 points off Jurgone and Pepito, arooooo slo??

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼