The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Ya we got it wrong tactically but there wasn't stupid players giving away stupid goals.

This is more on El T than the players tbphwy

Yup, taking nothing away from his approach, it worked.

And I said weeks ago in the SMC thread that ManYoo actually have a better squad than many people think and they’ll be there fighting for CL come the end of the season.

I’m more annoyed with the fact their approach was obvious and Arsenal still got caught…albeit the passes to put Rashers through were top notch.

On a positive side I thought Jesus had a great game and Sambi fared well again.

Yup, taking nothing away from his approach, it worked.

And I said weeks ago in the SMC thread that ManYoo actually have a better squad than many people think and they’ll be there fighting for CL come the end of the season.

I’m more annoyed with the fact their approach was obvious and Arsenal still got caught…albeit the passes to put Rashers through were top notch.

On a positive side I thought Jesus had a great game and Sambi fared well again.
Yup. Sambi was the biggest positive for me. That and it being a great result for the glazers

Sambi was very good which is a positive considering Partey and Elneny are out.

Saka was better today too and Jesus and Martinelli played very well.

It sucks when you’re first place and get beaten by a team way further down the table but we’re still at the top until we’re not.
This young team will learn from this.

Ah Dan you are so biased in everything you say it is hard to take you seriously and you have good insight but you can’t get by the grudge. I don’t like Arteta but he is not being paid for me to like him. However, I do like watching this young Arsenal squad play football. They are everything a team should be - energetic, attacking, skillful, and hungry. Hag is going to do the same at United. He will get rid of Ronaldo, maguire, Shaw, etc. until he is left with a hungry, exciting squad. I think Arsenal will be in contention this year and I also think Arteta is a Lego headed prick.

Ye poor bastards never stood a chance

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼