The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Ffs, I was posting away in the old thread. Finally get what Sportfeist meant by everyone moved to the Emirates.

Not typing out what I wrote again but that was a shitfest despite being a good comeback. Only played for 20 minutes.

did you think we had all done a rebelsrebels :D

did you think we had all done a rebelsrebels :D

Yeah, I was even thinking the newtrolls were missing out, it was the perfect match to post a load of :lol!:

I must say that Giroud celebration pissed me off, we needed every second at that point. I'd say there was a good few arguments amongst the players after that match, starting to play at 70 minutes is an embarrassment. Credit to Bournemouth who were outstanding for 70 minutes but Arsenal were pathetic. We have a far better squad this year and it will be the same story.

Whatever slim chance we had of winning the league went last night, the usual battle for top 4 now and that's going to be very tough as well.

The club needs a shake up mayday from the top , if it means missing out on top 4 then so be it. Look at Liverpool and Chelsea this season with no European football. At this stage I would rather finish 7/8 in the league and wenger to fuck off tbh.

The club needs a shake up mayday from the top , if it means missing out on top 4 then so be it. Look at Liverpool and Chelsea this season with no European football. At this stage I would rather finish 7/8 in the league and wenger to fuck off tbh.

I totally get you. If the squad has improved and the position stays the same then it's down to one man. For a long time he was getting this team to finish higher than they should. I have a feeling this will be the year (as well as last year) when they will finish lower than they should.

Not overly optimistic that this team will get top 4 , has to happen some time but this season the other teams are better , imagine getting into the Europa league ):

Bumnal need to disconnect the French connection to bring the club forward. Club of surrender monkeys well and truly the make up of the club psyche now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Ian Richards

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼