The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Ffs, I was posting away in the old thread. Finally get what Sportfeist meant by everyone moved to the Emirates.

Not typing out what I wrote again but that was a shitfest despite being a good comeback. Only played for 20 minutes.

Total collapse from Bournmouth. The sending off didnt help. That said a good save from Cech at the death to rescue a point.

Bayern will eat this side for Breakfast.

I could be wrong seeing no one else has mentioned it but the foul for the penalty and the non foul on the wing before the 3rd goal were similar:confused:

Both were not shoulder to shoulder plus the Bournemouth player also gave a slight shove at the same time.

I could be wrong seeing no one else has mentioned it but the foul for the penalty and the non foul on the wing before the 3rd goal were similar:confused:

Both were not shoulder to shoulder plus the Bournemouth player also gave a slight shove at the same time.

Ah infairness, Bellerin went down so easily looking for the free kick. He could have stayed on his feet and cleared his lines no bother. He had a mare.

There was also a tangle of legs for the first that led to Fraser going down. He didn't actually look to go down. The hand on the back just made everything more obvious. It was a soft pen to concede but a pen nonetheless.

The red card wasn't a red, IMO. The ref came charging in with red in his mind straight away. Perez didn't help things. Francis was over the ball but it wasn't done at massive pace or with 2 feet over the ball. I don't think it was a leg breaker or anything. A yellow would have been sufficient.

Credit where it's due, great comeback, helped again by bad officiating, but still a side on the slide.

About time the professional refs were hauled in...the amount of awful decisions that go on that cost teams is just not good enough. There's a whole bunch of smug pricks like clattenburgh Taylor Oliver dean etc who along with Reilly should be disiplined

C1R6QQhUUAAcqzg.jpg

Man United: That night in Barcelona
Liverpool: That night in Istanbul
Chelsea: That night in Munich
Arsenal: That night in Bournemouth...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Psychology And Literature: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3pm