The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

As a relative neutral on this...

VAR aside I think it was a foul...just. Soft, but if you try to tackle from the wrong side these days & make contact with the man (and not the ball) then you can't complain too much.

Does it reach the "clear & obvious error" threshold? Not really. But Arsenal did gain an advantage from a foul.
I think it was a foul also but very soft.

The ref signalled to play on though so he was happy with it and then VAR did VAR things.

It’s just annoying how inconsistent it is, some the decisions over this weekend have been bordering on comical.

I already said it was soft as feck, you’ve plenty challenges like this in every game, refs say nothing and play on (in line with their supposedly new approach to a more ‘physical PL’)…but sure, a goal came after one of these challenges so let’s rule it out.

They just make up the rules of what gets reviewed as they go along, no consistency whatsoever.

🗑

you're trying to hard m8.

Keano is talking through his arse , i watch and/or read every interview after every game and El T hardly ever looks for excuses....that he's pissed about VAR ruling the goal out, i'm with him on this, if the opposite happened to Yanited, ETH would have also complained...

river

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼