The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

That's me m8.

Tbf to Mikel I like the way he handled Auba. I wish United had done it with Pogba years ago. Its how a big club should behave.

Now for the purposes of banter, I never said that.

Fair play, he also had to handle Ozil and Guendouzi.

The jury is still out on him by the way but he’s had a mountain of shit to clear.

Loving the SMCs utter rubbish and lazy comparisons between Ole/ManYoo and El Tactician/Arsenal comparisons

it's wonderful :lol!:
Lol.

Ole made a lot of structural changes at youth ĺevel too m8.

Hopefully the fruits of that will benefit the next managers. I'm still glad he's not there anymore as he couldn't manage at that level.

At least Arsenal are on a rebuild.
Loads of people seem to forget this, whether its on purpose or because they're just plain thick, it needs clarification

If one can't see the direction the club is taking and the genuine progress made by the team in terms of cohesion, play fluency, work ethics, wages/contracts then they should probably pick a new sport to watch

I've explained that weeks ago (if not months) and i see you had to spell it out again for the SMCs last night (couldn't be bothered repeating the same over and over) of course they'll still lose games to the top 3* but using the 'bUmnAl wILl GEt tHRaShED BY cITy' to try to demonstrate Arsenal haven't made progress is simply idiotically childish

*and guess what? they'll also lose games to teams they 'should' be beating, just like in any sport

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼