The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

A more detailed version of my "you can't just write off certain performances" take!
Good read that.

I’m getting bang average vibes off El Tactician as a manager tbh. Not terrible but not good enough either.

I hereby remain fully supportive of El Aqua boy as Manager of Bumnal FC.

A master class or a red card today for his return 🎉
why-not-both.jpg

What you don't seem to grasp (or conveniently ignore) is that Arsenal don't lose often under Mikel but when they do they usually get hockeyed

Same thing here

‘Big Three, Arsenal have scored zero goals and conceded 11. Against the rest of the league, they’ve scored 17 and conceded nine. It’s a mean vs median issue. Arsenal have been good against all but the very best, but those games against the elite have been so terrible as to drag the mean down.‘

Same thing here

‘Big Three, Arsenal have scored zero goals and conceded 11. Against the rest of the league, they’ve scored 17 and conceded nine. It’s a mean vs median issue. Arsenal have been good against all but the very best, but those games against the elite have been so terrible as to drag the mean down.‘
Did you not read the rest of it?

You can't write off terrible performances against the big boys and just expect results and/or performances against the rest to remain elite. That's basically the jist of the article. We know they got hammered in a few games, that's not up for debate, it's what it means for future outlook is the point.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼