The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

What's the story with auba, m8s?

Have him in my fantasy team the last few weeks because of Arsenal's handy run (tm). Fooker has done less than nothing for me.
He is Finnish as a member of the manutilidiexi team. Or should I hang tough?

He's in terrible form. The missed penno the other game, the missed sitter today. But when you're really stuck he's still your best bet to come up with a goal. He's more of a poacher than a creater though so when we play our D of Sadness like the first half today he's not the man to do it.

But when we play with urgency and bombard a team he'll pop up and score.

If we can beat the SMCs it'll give us a huge confidence boost going to Goodison Park. We should bate Southampton off the pitch. Getting a draw against West Ham would be a good result. The rest bar Wolves we should be getting 3 points from. And also, it's Wolves at home who will have had the pleasure of playing the top 3 in a short period of time so we really should be getting 3 points there too.

But everything really hangs on the next game. Lose that and we could easily start whatever the opposite of a handy run is.

So, Laca + Martinelli up front?

4jGLbh8l.png

Somebody ring the PL there lads and tell them to dock some points off arsenal for having a low xG
Trumpy is old enough to watch games properly instead of trying to score some silly points going on about xG and other bullshit stats that have no resemblance to real life.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Karaoke Pride Party

, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼