The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Like I said, if we keep winning the games we should be winning we'll be in the mix for top 4. That was a game we would've often drawn or gotten sucker punched in the past

cigar-cigare.gif

Never in doubt. The kids making the difference again. The best young players in the league doing the business for the premier young manager in football.

Another 3

Another 3 points for El Tactician

Both new FBs with real assists too.

Yes, Tomi was fantastic again. What a purchase he was.

Tavares was fantastic defensively, a bit wasteful going forward but that was a super assist.

White, Gabriel and Ramsdale all very good, as was Lokonga.

First half was dull but team played way better second half.

Delighted that Martinelli is back scoring, such potential there.

Yes, Tomi was fantastic again. What a purchase he was.

Tavares was fantastic defensively, a bit wasteful going forward but that was a super assist.

White, Gabriel and Ramsdale all very good, as was Lokonga.

First half was dull but team played way better second half.

Delighted that Martinelli is back scoring, such potential there.

Thanks m8

Yeah, my Twitter TL saying poor first half with a glorious miss by Auba and a very solid 2nd half

Tavares seems to be one of those that has great technical and physical strengths but needs to be tactically polished

And yeah, happy for Martinelli, had to produce something in the 20-25 min he was given and he delivered

Newcastle were shit lads tbh. I think it's something like 18 wins from 19 games against them .

They parked the bus, played dire shite and once they tried to chase the game we got way more chances. That's how it is against sucks like that. We don't have the quality of Liverpool to score FIFA goals for fun against other teams

What's the story with auba, m8s?

Have him in my fantasy team the last few weeks because of Arsenal's handy run (tm). Fooker has done less than nothing for me.
He is Finnish as a member of the manutilidiexi team. Or should I hang tough?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼