The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The country is not broken, it is up there as one of the best countries in the world to live in.
Maybe your idea of utopia, does not, after all exist.
If this country is so awful, why are so many migrants choosing to arrive here ?

It is you who needs to see a GP, because you are coming across here, in your posts, like someone raging with anger.
The country is broken.
We have tented villages on our streets.
The sitting Taoiseach just resigned and our new Taoiseach is from the party who finished 3rd in the last GE and he got in on the 15th count....& he was the health minister who spent €2.3bn on a hospital that had an €800m budget.
Screams successful country to you does it?

The country is broken.
We have tented villages on our streets.
The sitting Taoiseach just resigned and our new Taoiseach is from the party who finished 3rd in the last GE and he got in on the 15th count....& he was the health minister who spent €2.3bn on a hospital that had an €800m budget.
Screams successful country to you does it?
Who lives in those tents?

I am serious though, you really need to see your GP before your anger actually sends you into a rage whereby you may hurt someone in reality.

You are in here constantly spouting shite about the amount of people homeless.

What do you think will happen those figures if people continue to come to this country?

Or are you capable of common sense ?
I have repeatedly said the government have fcuked up on immigration.
Couldn't have done worse.
Destroyed tourism in this country.

I said when people were put in tents LAST AUGUST -tents left behind by people attending Electric Picnic-alarm bells should have gone off somewhere.
This government are clueless.
Compared it to inviting people to stay at your house and letting them stay in a tent in the back garden.

I said bringing in people when we have a deficit in supply of 250,000 homes, the highest number of young adults still living at home with their parents in the EU and 13000 homeless was beyond stupid.
Made zero sense.
When Prendeville told Mehole MONTHS AGO it was time to shut the borders I 100% agreed with him.
My point was a tented village springing up is, yet another sign of, a completely broken country.
Throw in a resigning Taoiseach AND the new Taoiseach immediately announcing a 50% increase in the targets for house builds and it shows why we are so fucked.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Murry
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Nov 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mystic Gold

The Old Town Whiskey Bar at Bodega, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼