The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The departing leader has broken this country and couldn't care less.
Homelessness.
Child homelessness.
Kids in pain with scoliosis.
Never showed a flicker of emotion.
Resigns from his job, he gets teary eyed.
He's a lowlife scumbag.
Nut case.

If you think this country is so bad.

Then fuck off out of here, I doubt you will be missed you miserable fool.

Nut case.

Go fuck yourself.
Everything I said is true.
I'm about holding people to account.
Keep your head in the sand.
FG are laughing at you.
They're basically the Tories.
Changing leader, trying to pretend they haven't been in power.
The current Taoiseach literally said they need to do more on housing just last Saturday.
Waffled on about too many older kids living at home with their parents.
Said they need to massively increase supply as targets are too low.
Wait till he finds out who has been in power the last 14 years.
Same clown who was in charge of the building most expensive hospital on the planet, which still has no opening or completion date, and lost his job over being clueless and inept... is now the fucking Taoiseach.
Only the fucking Paddies.
At least the Brits admit the Tories are scum.

You applaud the departing leader and office as a mark of respect to the person and not the government.

Most of the other politicians in the opposition benches fully understood that.

I never really expected you to understand it anyway.

No biggie.

As stated earlier, you have to earn respect. You don't get it because you are/were or will be taoiseach.

The idea that politicians should be held in high regard just because....is just one of the reasons we have this farce of a government . Politicians and parties thinking they are some kind of special entity. Always believed democracy was supposed to be government by the people, for the people and of the people and this government have certainly given that up.
As for your expectations of me...give me a break. You know nothing about me, so your expectations are irrelevant.

Nut case.

Before the last election Mehole said all he heard from people on the doorsteps was they wanted change from FG.
Should they all leave too?
Things were actually better in 2020.
Fucking idiot.
Lay off the day drinking.

Before the last election Mehole said all he heard from people on the doorsteps was they wanted change from FG.
Should they all leave too?
Things were actually better in 2020.
Fucking idiot.
Lay off the day drinking.
For someone who seems to think that the majority of the country agrees with him, you don't seem to be getting much support here...

As stated earlier, you have to earn respect. You don't get it because you are/were or will be taoiseach.

The idea that politicians should be held in high regard just because....is just one of the reasons we have this farce of a government . Politicians and parties thinking they are some kind of special entity. Always believed democracy was supposed to be government by the people, for the people and of the people and this government have certainly given that up.
As for your expectations of me...give me a break. You know nothing about me, so your expectations are irrelevant.
Absolutely spot on.
Leo doesn't deserve applause.
He clearly resigned as the party know he's despised after his antics in the run up to the referendums/how he has destroyed this country.
Harris spoke at the Ard Fheis as though FG had never been in power.
It was pathetic.
3 Taoisigh in 1 term is farcical.
If things are going so well, why not have an election.
As Doherty said "the constitution says you could have a new Taoiseach every Tuesday if they want...that doesn't make it right."
The country is absolutely broken.
Nothing works.
Housing.
Health.
Rampant Corruption.
Zero Accountability.
Immigration has destroyed tourism in towns and villages.
The government don't even ensure those who should be deported ARE DEPORTED.
That's ludicrous.
They'll harass you for a tv licence but take your time on leaving the country.

For someone who seems to think that the majority of the country agrees with him, you don't seem to be getting much support here...
I think when some of the uneducated Norrie dregs aren't agreeing with me, I know I'm right.
Unless they hear it down the pub, it didn't happen.
Mehole literally said that about FG in 2020.
There's no disputing it.
Harris, last Saturday, literally said housing, health, justice and immigration all need to be gotten on top of.
There's no other argument when the government themselves are admitting there are massive massive problems and challenges?ðŸ‘
Or was he admitting they did a great job in housing now that so many older people live in the "box room of their parents house"
That's an election slogan to run on is it?
Fucking idiots on here get thicker and thicker by the day😂😂😂😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼