The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubt it Soundy, even for an electorate that is fairly forgiving of politicains shenanigans, moving from one trough to another so quickly might be just a tad too far for most.
Say what you want about Kelly but an asute campaigner (probably learned his trade in CLG) and would be difficult to dislodge from his seat, unless he himself decided to step aside (he is 71)!

I think most of the electorate know who their TDs and local councilors are and what they do and don't do. I'd say the vast majority of the electorate would be hard pressed to name the number of MEPs there are in Munster, never mind name who they are, or what they actually do.

I think most of the electorate know who their TDs and local councilors are and what they do and don't do. I'd say the vast majority of the electorate would be hard pressed to name the number of MEPs there are in Munster, never mind name who they are, or what they actually do.
Main thing is that bollocks Wallace gets turfed out,

Just because someone else uses those words does not give you carte-blanche to simply call citizens of Kerry "ignorant f**kers".

If you can someday formulate your own opinions and not rely on randomers on the street whos anecdotal opinions just happen to agree with you 100% every time that would be great.

For a fella who is obcessed about a "United Ireland" you seem to foster division every where you go or mention.

Jeezo, lighten up will ya Statty, before you give yourself an aneurysm. People here on the PROC have a habit of slagging those from other counties - especially neighbouring counties

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gilbert O'Sullivan
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

10th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼