The Neil Prenderville show

Tictac

Banned
It will be interesting to see if this gets pulled.

Obviously "somebody" demanded that thr treads relating to Neil got pulled for some reason.

We have PJ Coogan Show thread so we need one for Neils show also as some of the calls do be interesting/funny/total set-ups.

Im listening to the pod cast at the moment and some kiwi whingebag is f@cking off back to NZ as he doesnt like the cost of childcare or going to the doctor here. Thats fine.going back is probably the best thing for him and his irish partner.

I work with some aussies and i wish that they would fuck off back home with the amount of moaning that they do and every second sentence starts with " well, in austrailia....."

It will be interesting to see if this gets pulled.

Obviously "somebody" demanded that thr treads relating to Neil got pulled for some reason.

We have PJ Coogan Show thread so we need one for Neils show also as some of the calls do be interesting/funny/total set-ups.

Im listening to the pod cast at the moment and some kiwi whingebag is f@cking off back to NZ as he doesnt like the cost of childcare or going to the doctor here. Thats fine.going back is probably the best thing for him and his irish partner.

I work with some aussies and i wish that they would fuck off back home with the amount of moaning that they do and every second sentence starts with " well, in austrailia....."

Was the ''Neil Prendeville wanks off in flight thread'' pulled?.
Why would you want to pull it off?

I worked with a few aussies who would wear the same shirt 4 or 5 times over the course of 2 weeks. This was in a bank in London. They are way less funny than they think they are. They are also bitches for British culture, lapping every thing up like a servile dog, yet constantly complaining about the poms.

Last edited:
Be very careful about starting threads about this guy.
It can be like North Korea in here sometimes

Indeed. In a recent user survey, 100%:eek:f posters responded with 100% satisfaction in both the sites and adminys performance.

Adminy was down at Mahon golf course when she got the news in the middle of another record breaking round.

Didn't realise they had pulled the Oficial NP thread too, that's lousy on a few posters here, who apparently lived for that thread.

Couldn't really give a fuck myself tbh.

See this is what I do not understand, this incident occurred. Neil admitted so and apologised.

So what is the issue about mentioning this incident?

If you google search for the incident then the PROC thread was usually near the top of the search results.

Somebody is trying to delete history here.

I would not be surprised to see certain newspaper search results for "the incident" disappear also.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼