The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

A few things are crystal clear now.

The IRFU has a blatant bias towards Leinster and as it is working for the National Team - it's not going to change.

Andy Farrell/IRFU have a clear bias towards picking Leinster Players. Frisch, Kleyn, Hodnett, Coombes, Tom Ahern would be in the Irish Squad if they played for Leinster

We have to beat a financially doped opponent to win trophies with our own RU doing everything they can to keep us down.

We have to adopt the siege mentality to bate the fuckers.
Let's hope Toulouse hammer 'em
There's a common recurring theme that really annoys the shit out of me and that's when they let irish players go without question.
Now fair enough the likes of Dunne, O'Loughlin and Byrne aren't going to light up the 6 Nations but its a massive change of approach when munster are forced to go bargain hunting for hookers (snigger). They look to have recruited well though with Clark but that was in spite of the IRFU.

Barrett blocking irish internationals will be a new one

The LadyBoys never had or ever will have the grit that Munster have, arrogance is their biggest issue. Their other issues are the loss of Lancaster and the on the field bully & mouthy Sexton. Lancaster is a great coach to be fair to him and as far as Nienaber is concerned, I do not think he is up to much, what did he do for Munster when he was here ?
My wish is they lose next weekend and that Munster beat them in the URC Final.

There's a common recurring theme that really annoys the shit out of me and that's when they let irish players go without question.
Now fair enough the likes of Dunne, O'Loughlin and Byrne aren't going to light up the 6 Nations but its a massive change of approach when munster are forced to go bargain hunting for hookers (snigger). They look to have recruited well though with Clark but that was in spite of the IRFU.

Barrett blocking irish internationals will be a new one
But yet the IRFU have no issue at all with Barrett blocking Irish players development.

Greg Barrett is heading up the IRFU now, one of our own, i wonder is there anything he is trying to change ?

The LadyBoys never had or ever will have the grit that Munster have, arrogance is their biggest issue. Their other issues are the loss of Lancaster and the on the field bully & mouthy Sexton. Lancaster is a great coach to be fair to him and as far as Nienaber is concerned, I do not think he is up to much, what did he do for Munster when he was here ?
My wish is they lose next weekend and that Munster beat them in the URC Final.
Jackman on ATH called out Leinster on their inane decision to kick for the corner with 12 mins left. They were trying for a BP that they didn't need.

It beggars belief that the players were not made aware of the position wrt Bonus pts.

Ulster were never going to get another try so if they kicked the penalty they could have coasted to a win and a home semi and probably home final.

Now it's almost certain they will have to go to Pretoria for the semi and possibly Limerick or Cork for the final a week later.

Serious clusterfuck from the Ghoys.

I'll tell you one thing, I would just love it if we beat them and Toulouse beat them too

Serious amount of players leaving :-

RG, Zebo, Joey, Frisch also rumoured that Archer and Jack O Sullivan not getting offered contracts.
Salanoa is really struggling by all accounts and Edogbo is recovering from a 2nd ruptured achilles tendon.

Billy Burns Kilgallon and Tom Farrell coming in. I think we'll need a few more.
No cover at full back.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pierce Turner
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼