The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

P
Some skill, some luck with the bounce
Probably one of the luckiest tries I've seen.

Lucky to stay in play and then the Ospreys defender hacked it into SOB.

SOB's 2 intercepted tries were the difference but Ospreys butchered so many opportunities. Unreal that Cuthbert did his hammy, running to the line - summed up the luck for both sides

SOB has a decent set of wheels on him, the intercept try saw him stay clear of the Ospreys winger who's no slouch.

He's been a great addition so far.
The defender got in a decent push. Looked like he was going to fall. Looked like Bambi on Ice as he crossed.

I was sitting next to a season ticket holder in Exeter. Said they rayed SOB highly

Munster still not quite home and dry for European qualification, but fairly close to it.

Remaining URC matches:
Cardiff, home - would be disappointing not to get 5 points from that, especially at home.
Bulls, away - losing bonus point would be a good result, especially as it's at a bit of altitude.
Lions, away - they're not great but at home and it's at a bit more altitude. That said, they'll have had time to adjust to the altitude, so let's see. Probably losing bonus point territory.
Connacht, home - Should be 5 points, but you never know...
Edinburgh, away - They're a handy team, would do well to get a losing bonus point.

So I reckon a decent return from this set of matches would be 13 points from 5 games. That gives other teams plenty opportunity to overtake Munster, too close for comfort really.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼