The Kerry Babies Case

You're jumping to conclusions. Guys sometimes get girls pregnant and know nothing about it. He might have been away in England or anything.

He might, though the story is that they're now living together and have other kids. Still nothing said over the intervening 39 years and it was only a DNA hit that found them recently. Funny that.

And similarly I never said "garda family, so the guards covered it up" as you claimed.

We've previously seen what "possession of all the facts" constituted in this scandal. And if the facts were inconvenient some "facts" were fabricated. And then a judge was wheeled in and rubber stamped it all. They're the actual facts.

Whatever about the man and woman who only recently have come to the attention of gardai it is inescapable that Gardai 40 years ago coerced Joanna Heyes into a false admission of guilt and it subsequently got whitewashed.

It's a parallel but separate case to the hopefully soon to be resolved case of who actually killed Baby John.
Nobody is arguing that the guards didnt coerce JH, so not sure why you are on about that.

You clearly have your own narrative about this, but you don't have the facts to back the narrative up.

Nobody is arguing that the guards didnt coerce JH, so not sure why you are on about that.

You clearly have your own narrative about this, but you don't have the facts to back the narrative up.

I just laid out the facts to you and you glibly ignored them pretending that I have my "own narrative about this" and that you don't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And as for your assertion that nobody is arguing that the guards didn't coerce JH:

"After an 82-day tribunal, Judge Kevin Lynch exonerated the gardai of ill-treatment of the Hayes family."

Do you admit that Judge Kevin Lynch was completely wrong?

I just laid out the facts to you and you glibly ignored them pretending that I have my "own narrative about this" and that you don't. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And as for your assertion that nobody is arguing that the guards didn't coerce JH:

"After an 82-day tribunal, Judge Kevin Lynch exonerated the gardai of ill-treatment of the Hayes family."

Nobody on this thread is alleging that the guards didn't coerce JH. Jesus wept Soundy, that should have been obvious 🙄

You do have your own narrative here. You believe that the guards conspired to protect their own and frame JH. That may, in fact, turn out to be true, but you don't have evidence to back up your narrative at the moment.

Presenting something as fact without evidence to back it up is exactly what was done to JH.

Nobody on this thread is alleging that the guards didn't coerce JH. Jesus wept Soundy, that should have been obvious 🙄

You do have your own narrative here. You believe that the guards conspired to protect their own and frame JH. That may, in fact, turn out to be true, but you don't have evidence to back up your narrative at the moment.

Presenting something as fact without evidence to back it up is exactly what was done to JH.

You can try deflect to your hearts content but the question remains

But the longer you avoid answering the question the more people can see your narrative

You can try deflect to your hearts content but the question remains

But the longer you avoid answering the question the more people can see your narrative
Why do you keep asking such stupid questions?

Of course he was wrong, I never suggested anything to the contrary. Nor did anyone else.

What an idiotic fucking question ..

He might, though the story is that they're now living together and have other kids. Still nothing said over the intervening 39 years and it was only a DNA hit that found them recently. Funny that.
Not sure where you're going with this.

Their child who donated the DNA voluntarily presumably did not know.

I don't think it was the child's mother, so the next logical suspicion would be someone in the mother's immediate family. Whoever it was, it has been kep quiet a long time, which, to my thinking, would correspond with very few people knowing what happened for sure, perhaps just the mother and whoever did it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼