The Hurling Thread

i hope he gets off with a fine and a suspended sentence,just to piss off plenty on here.
I hope an assaulter gets away with a slap on the wrist, to piss off people on a public forum. Are you slow?

If I was john kiely i’d be fairly worried about the suspended sentence though, this fella has a reputation for this.

Any update on when the Cork player is back in court lads? Seeing as we are discussing peoples lives away from the game that have been reported in the media?
Right....so your approach to draining the swamp is taking a dump in it yourself?

Feigning decency and respect for players whilst showing none.

Three cheers for BBAWS

Did anyone listen to The GAA Social Podcast, episode with Diarmuid O Sullivan. An interesting listen to say the least, some stuff in it that I hadn't heard before.
Said during the strike a former Offaly and Limerick manager rang him up to tell him he was a disgrace and how he was treating his father, etc. Obviously presume it had to be Eamonn Cregan.
Also his time with the footballers around 2002 was mentioned, he referred to Tompkins as manager and Eamonn Ryan as selector and said how brilliant they were. But he had a dig at another selector on the management but didn't say who it actually was, anyone know who that was?

Comes across a little bitter about not getting the u20 manager job, not putting down Ben O'Connor but I'd say felt himself was the one who should have it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Underground Loft

The Roundy, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼