The Hurling Thread

Only one pathetic little man here...you. I can picture you, a loner, no friends, spend your life in front of a screen while spouting smart alec remarks to all and sundry. It's the only way you can experience the illusion of having power. You are in your mid 30s and don't shave yet. Your face is pockmarked with frustration. R&B is your only comfort and causes your wet dreams. Yes, I know you, Humphrey.
R&B, just an old fart who pollutes the atmosphere with every thoughtless utterance he emits. And boy, does he love ''the savage poster''. A match made in a sewer. That's where the smell emanates. Could be an ok guy but got into bad company as a child in the 40s. Alas, unredeemable now as he has fallen under the influence of the ungreat OT.

Which brings us to Hank, (rhymes with ?), a ''man-boy'' who suffers from a severe masochistic disorder exacerbated or, indeed, satisfied by his continuous forays into a forum whereby he is sure to be the butt of indulgent insults left, right and centre. It's the stuff of dreams Hank. Don't ever get treatment, you are lower than that.

And, finally, lend me your ears you hapless three. Never leave the forum, keep posting your excrement, we love it !!
Without you this forum would only be mundane. you are the spark that gives light to our enjoyment. I love you, cheaply. xxx
Dunmore for the Win

Only one pathetic little man here...you. I can picture you, a loner, no friends, spend your life in front of a screen while spouting smart alec remarks to all and sundry. It's the only way you can experience the illusion of having power. You are in your mid 30s and don't shave yet. Your face is pockmarked with frustration. R&B is your only comfort and causes your wet dreams. Yes, I know you, Humphrey.
R&B, just an old fart who pollutes the atmosphere with every thoughtless utterance he emits. And boy, does he love ''the savage poster''. A match made in a sewer. That's where the smell emanates. Could be an ok guy but got into bad company as a child in the 40s. Alas, unredeemable now as he has fallen under the influence of the ungreat OT.

Which brings us to Hank, (rhymes with ?), a ''man-boy'' who suffers from a severe masochistic disorder exacerbated or, indeed, satisfied by his continuous forays into a forum whereby he is sure to be the butt of indulgent insults left, right and centre. It's the stuff of dreams Hank. Don't ever get treatment, you are lower than that.

And, finally, lend me your ears you hapless three. Never leave the forum, keep posting your excrement, we love it !!
Without you this forum would only be mundane. you are the spark that gives light to our enjoyment. I love you, cheaply. xxx

download.jpeg

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1654543729280.gif

Last edited:
I would fear for Clare, assuming Wexford get over Kerry. They pushed themselves to the very limits of human endeavour yesterday against Limerick. I would feel that 2 weeks recovery would hardly suffice. And even if they beat Wexford, they have a well rested resurgent Kilkenny to contend with ! A bridge too far, methinks. Had Limerick lost in extra time yesterday, I'd feel a similar fate would have been their lot.
I strongly recollect the Munster Final of 1960 when Tipp eventually overcame a Ring led Cork in a bruising encounter. Tipp lost the subsequent A I Final to an unfancied Wexford. They attributed the loss to the long lasting effects of the Munster final which had taken place a month earlier.
P.S. I would dearly wish that those who besmirch this forum with with inane puerile drivel would desist. I am thoroughly sick of it.

Lads have any of you seen the photo of the limerick players yesterday after the game with their tops off in the changing rooms? The physique of the likes of Sean Finn and Mike Casey would seriously make you wonder,Nicky Quaid looks like a hurler from the 70s standing next to them

Lads have any of you seen the photo of the limerick players yesterday after the game with their tops off in the changing rooms? The physique of the likes of Sean Finn and Mike Casey would seriously make you wonder,Nicky Quaid looks like a hurler from the 70s standing next to them
Calorie controlled Diet🤪🤪

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼