The Hunger RTE

Stop educating him, best to let him in the dark

So we should all know that it's OK in your mind to mock the death of 1M+ Irish because, really the fact that it was an Alan Partridge skit is the important thing :roll:

There are times when people here think the entire world rotates about them and their limited experiences.

I saw a part of The Dam Busters the other day where the Squadron Leader's black Labrador dog was named "N*gg*r".
Would you tolerate that name being used and excuse it if the culprit claimed that it's merely a reference to the Dam Busters or something? :roll:

So we should all know that it's OK in your mind to mock the death of 1M+ Irish because, really the fact that it was an Alan Partridge skit is the important thing :roll:

There are times when people here think the entire world rotates about them and their limited experiences.

I saw a part of The Dam Busters the other day where the Squadron Leader's black Labrador dog was named "N*gg*r".
Would you tolerate that name being used and excuse it if the culprit claimed that it's merely a reference to the Dam Busters or something? :roll:

Keep digging, you just appear more simple than usual. You got caught by the bollox, just move on, it happens

Keep digging, you just appear more simple than usual. You got caught by the bollox, just move on, it happens

That's what people do now is it - mock the death of over 1M of their countrymen and if there's any complaint "it was an Alan Partridge sketch" and "you got caught by the b*ll*x"

What a sad world you live in that you try to get yer kicks that way :roll:

That's what people do now is it - mock the death of over 1M of their countrymen and if there's any complaint "it was an Alan Partridge sketch" and "you got caught by the b*ll*x"

What a sad world you live in that you try to get yer kicks that way :roll:

Nope, I get my kicks (today anyway) watching you wriggle like a worm on a hook. Way too easy

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

31st May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼