The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
Too many people still expect to nearly drive into the stadium. Cork is very well served by trains. Clare never seemed to have problems travelling to Cork in the 90s. Why the big deal now?

Gaelic grounds & thurles are no better than PUC on big match days. Whatever it is Cork attracts bad press no matter what they do. Anthony Daly and his Clare muppets won’t travel anywhere in numbers unless it’s Gaelic grounds.

SVPUC is in a cul de sac at the bottom of the inner harbour on one side of the river. An access nightmare. A bridge is badly required from the silversprings side. Even a large footbridge would totally change accessibility, supported with a large parking hubs(GAA clubs) on the north side of the river would be a total game changer.
Why dont they do a deal with city council and use shuttle buses from kinsale rd park & ride?

The Gaelic Grounds is the worst of the lot. Absolutely shambolic.
Clare et all refusing to come to Cork, time for the Munster Council to call their bluff. Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

Why dont they do a deal with city council and use shuttle buses from kinsale rd park & ride?
I could be wrong but I do think there was shuttle buses in the past?
Outside of shuttle buses you have the 202 serves Ballintemple with stops at the Venue/Longboats.
Grand easy stroll down then.
The 215 is it? Stops by PUR so again a grand stroll.

Listen Cork should refuse to travel to Gaelic Grounds then or lets refuse to travel to Ennis that bucket of Shite
The Problem here is the "Mob" , Social retards who have chronic health conditions and 50% are obese. ie Modern Ireland. They cannot park there car in town and walk the 20 minutes to a Stadium. God be with the days in the noughties when you got off at Heuston Station and walked to Croker!

Listen Cork should refuse to travel to Gaelic Grounds then or lets refuse to travel to Ennis that bucket of Shite
The Problem here is the "Mob" , Social retards who have chronic health conditions and 50% are obese. ie Modern Ireland. They cannot park there car in town and walk the 20 minutes to a Stadium. God be with the days in the noughties when you got off at Heuston Station and walked to Croker!
I still do sometimes on a fine day and if I’m in no rush. Now fair enough it’s a kip up there but a grand aul walk and better than being crammed in like a sardine on the Luas.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼