The County Board Complaints Thread

Does Frank Need To Go

• Total voters
am I going blind or was there no kids selling programmes today? Had to queue at the shop to get one. not so bad with a crowd like today but could be a right pain with a large crowd like next Saturday

am I going blind or was there no kids selling programmes today? Had to queue at the shop to get one. not so bad with a crowd like today but could be a right pain with a large crowd like next Saturday
You are not going blind. In the shop only.
I have a bigger beef. That deafening 'ráméis they blasted at us over the tannoy systems for an hour before and again at half time. GAELIC association my whole.

Was down early yesterday ,and a thought came into my head ,you can go to all other grounds around the country and park in housing estates and in close proximity to the pitch but not in PUC . Saw taxies being stop by gardai at their barriers and normally i would not mind that but yesterday a taxi dropped off 2 elderly meath supporters both with suitcases. The CCB are scared shitless of the residents.

Was down early yesterday ,and a thought came into my head ,you can go to all other grounds around the country and park in housing estates and in close proximity to the pitch but not in PUC . Saw taxies being stop by gardai at their barriers and normally i would not mind that but yesterday a taxi dropped off 2 elderly meath supporters both with suitcases. The CCB are scared shitless of the residents.
You shouldn’t be allowed park in housing estates though. Not safe for children and people tend to park on footpaths and grass verges.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼