The Andrew Tate thread …

A nothing burger. Apparently he had the same thing happen to him a year ago. Went nowhere as will this. Someone called the police on him after seeing the Pizza Box he had in his video response to the Swedish doom goblin had the address of a place in Romania close to where he was.
Was it the "same thing" Dickpics?

I reckon TateY is fucked on this occasion. Those are some fairly massive charges and the footage of the raid doesn't look great for him either.

Pity, he's a very likeable guy

Deflecting? You seem a tad confused. Who are you questioning by replying to your own posts? Yourself?
My dear boy let's not shy away from your original claim where you stated that I stated that the person in question claimed to be an MMA fighter, please reference back to where I stated that and let's not deflect any longer.

A nothing burger. Apparently he had the same thing happen to him a year ago. Went nowhere as will this. Someone called the police on him after seeing the Pizza Box he had in his video response to the Swedish doom goblin had the address of a place in Romania close to where he was.
Don't know very much about the guy but this is very hard to believe. The screaming lefties seem to want a hanging without trial, probablybecausehe disagrees with them. If he is guilty then he deserves everything he gets but this screams of a set up. If it is let's hope those responsible are thrown in jail. Why is he hated by them so much????

Reading some of this stuff, I'm just glad I don't know anything about these fucking people. I've heard of Tate alright. Some colleagues thinking about including his material and the responses to him in their teaxhing and so on. But, Goddammit, I don't want to give him any time or energy. As for the Hartley Brewer person..... I'll take your word for her being a cunt and leave it at that.

The guy isn't worth a mention unless the mention is a lol.

All the incels lap it up. He's been caught twice by Greta now, one more and she wins by TKO.

FYI his jacket in the petrol photo was ill fitting, if you lads are going to get one make sure it fits properly. You wouldn't want to not be alpha, like.

He sounds like a nasty cunt. All brash misogyny. Who d.f. falls for that, even if you're 14 or 15? Ok, maybe just about understand a loner unhappy teen being taken in, but anyone else?!?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼