The Action Plan for Housing.

Never mind that fella Rebs. He wanted housing treated as an emergency like Covid until they cosied up to him with Brown envelopes and free solar panels from the greens.
A lifelong dole head they send him graphs to post on here and pay him in cash so it doesn't have to go through the books.
They also built him an extension in which he keeps 76 refugees in two rooms and he gets paid for every one of them like.
I just love "Mentalist Mondays"..............................

2 demented headbangers outdoing each other for sheer stupidity and perma-rage.

Just like that?
Solved?
Get rid of national and local Govt ineffeciency, planning departments, An Bord Pleanala, people objecting, magic up builders and skilled trades?
Why has no one else even thought of this?*
WE ARE ALL SAVED!

*S.F. even admit it will take 5 - 10 years to fix.

And Fine Gael have been in power for how long now?

The old adage of "the best time to sort housing was 10 years ago, the next best time to sort it is NOW!" But don't be trying the same old FFG ways that patently are not working.

There wasn't a single house in all of Cork available for rent on the HAP scheme - not one!

Yet you persist with your "But, but......Sinn Féin" type bullshit. :rolleyes:

Seriously Statty, even the blueshirts are embarrassed with your shilling at this stage!

And Fine Gael have been in power for how long now?

The old adage of "the best time to sort housing was 10 years ago, the next best time to sort it is NOW!" But don't be trying the same old FFG ways that patently are not working.

There wasn't a single house in all of Cork available for rent on the HAP scheme - not one!

Yet you persist with your "But, but......Sinn Féin" type bullshit. :rolleyes:

Seriously Statty, even the blueshirts are embarrassed with your shilling at this stage!

Can you think of any reasons why a landlord wouldn't want a HAP tenant in his property?

Can you think of any reasons why a landlord wouldn't want a HAP tenant in his property?

Guaranteed income.

Are you saying that landlords have good reason to avoid having HAP Tennants MOE? And if so, why on earth are the Government running a HAP system? Why are housing charities even bothering to do surveys on them?

Guaranteed income.

Are you saying that landlords have good reason to avoid having HAP Tennants MOE? And if so, why on earth are the Government running a HAP system? Why are housing charities even bothering to do surveys on them?

You're some man for tying to put words in other people's mouths. "Are you trying to say that..."

No, if that's what I was trying to say then I'd have said it. I was asking you a question, not the other way round

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jim Comet

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼