Taylor Swift

What rights do LGBT people not have in Ireland?

Its not even about that. That gimp is rattled out his mind about getting the shit slapped out of him about the nonce book so he is vomiting his pwnage around each and every thread lol.

Like not wanting 12 year olds to read about blowjob techniques makes you anti-gay. Simplistic arguments from cretins unable to support their point.

Anyways Im in great form after that. Dan for the win!!!

Its not even about that. That gimp is rattled out his mind about getting the shit slapped out of him about the nonce book so he is vomiting his pwnage around each and every thread lol.

Like not wanting 12 year olds to read about blowjob techniques makes you anti-gay. Simplistic arguments from cretins unable to support their point.

Anyways Im in great form after that. Dan for the win!!!
Great form when your kids are hearing all about LGBT issues.

How progressive of you ‘Dan’.

I just got 4 standing tickets @ €208 each from someone who got through

I must be focking mental, but that’s my little one, her cousin, and their mums going
As far as I know the tickets are non transferable meaning the person who bought them must be present with the group on the night.

As far as I know the tickets are non transferable meaning the person who bought them must be present with the group on the night.

In a very roundabout way it will work out regardless! The person I gave my code to got those tickets for me with their own code in the end, so if there’s a hassle the 2 groups swap tickets and the purchaser is in the right group again.. just once they dont want the balance!

The tickets that were put back on sale yesterday for €208 are the standing ones either side of the stage she walks out on.. they were €700 VIP tickets on Thursday and didn’t sell - what a pack of absolute ar$eholes

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼