Taking up jeans and keeping original hem

Is Martin Bennett still around? On second thoughts i think he dealt mainly
with inside leg measurements,

a384913d25ca992e1b7bcf1a4a9f7f62_400x400.jpeg

There’s a woman in ballincollig who does it. Literally cuts off the hem, adjust the leg to the desired length and reattached the old hem. Looks alright for a few months til the fade from washing highlights the joint a little.

As a short ass I have issues getting jeans to fit. I think Levi’s have started to use new measurements because I used to be able to buy off the shelf, now I have to try every pair in the shop. Oh life😂

There’s a woman in ballincollig who does it. Literally cuts off the hem, adjust the leg to the desired length and reattached the old hem. Looks alright for a few months til the fade from washing highlights the joint a little.

As a short ass I have issues getting jeans to fit. I think Levi’s have started to use new measurements because I used to be able to buy off the shelf, now I have to try every pair in the shop. Oh life😂

There's a method where you don't have to cut it off. It requires a lot more skill and time, though.

Yup, perfect. It wasn't cheap iirc, but for nice jeans it was worth it.

I agree. The pair I have are sweet and I don't want to return them. For some reason the length is about an inch and a half too long even though any other pair I have from that brand in that length are a perfect fit.

*first world problems.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼