Tackling Creationists

Is it more dangerous to ignore them and let them go unchallenged or to challenge them and provide them with some credibility?

its easy to tackle one - (obviously assuming she is hot) - i mean lets face it they ain't the brightest. God demands ya roide me - ya bitch. etc etc etc.

Is it more dangerous to ignore them and let them go unchallenged or to challenge them and provide them with some credibility?

I wish to fawk there was a mythbusters forum for tackling absolute nonsense
such as creationism and goat worshipping despots in waiting.
Its amazing how easily supposedly bright, educated people fall in to these psychological traps.

The enlightenment is indeed under threat.

I'd say live and let live.

chamberlain2.jpg

I wish to fawk there was a mythbusters forum for tackling absolute nonsense
such as creationism and goat worshipping despots in waiting
Its amazing how easily supposedly bright, educated people fall in to these psychological traps.

The enlightenment is indeed under threat.

whats the difference between these people and mainstream religion?

You're always on to a loser with creationist as they don't have a logical basis for their views.

Just insult and ridicule them - works for me.

The liberal/left is always expected to remain calm and logical when confronted with people saying we will go to hell because we don't believe the Earth is only 6,000 or so years old.

You're always on to a loser with creationist as they don't have a logical basis for their views.

Just insult and ridicule them - works for me.

The liberal/left is always expected to remain calm and logical when confronted with people saying we will go to hell because we don't believe the Earth is only 6,000 or so years old.

You reminded me of a group at the republican convention during the last US presedential election called Gays against Abortion. Lead spokesperson, "Everyone hates us".

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼