Stuff that grinds your gears

Or drivers who are sitting in the slow lane behind a truck/car forever. But, they suddenly decide they want to pull into the fast lane to overtake just at the exact moment I am about to pass them in the fast lane. Causing me to suddenly slow down, turn off cruise control, and brake momentum.
Special place in hell for these c*#ts.
There's no such thing as a fast or slow lane. There's the regular lane, and the overtaking lane. People who treat the overtaking lane as a regular lane are cunts.

They're really after fucking up Patrick's Quay with the new cycle lanes
A councillor at a Bus Connects meeting said that they don’t have budget to build or repair footpaths across the city but that they had oodles of money to build new cycle lans. It seems bones that they can’t fix footpaths that are in disrepair.

I’m not anti cycling nor anti cycle lanes, the challenge is what they are building is not fit for purpose.

You’ed see some carnage in the jacks at some work places . Some of the fuckers wouldnt even bother flushing their shite properly .
I remember working in a warehouse doing Art stuff and there would be fellas wanking at the urinals and come Monday mornkng,explosions like Hiroshima taking place. Scrunched up sticky page 3 pages thrown all over the gaff.
A feed of stout over the weekend and some 90s grub and it was a free for all. They only had one set of toilets so was uni sex while we were there

A councillor at a Bus Connects meeting said that they don’t have budget to build or repair footpaths across the city but that they had oodles of money to build new cycle lans. It seems bones that they can’t fix footpaths that are in disrepair.

I’m not anti cycling nor anti cycle lanes, the challenge is what they are building is not fit for purpose.
It was grand the way it was. Traffic was flowing well enough most days. Now it's a bottle neck

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼