Stuff that grinds your gears

Seeing parallel parked cars that put a big gap between them and the next car wasting valuable parking space when you are driving around frantically looking for a space
I alway park on the line dividing two parking spaces, don't want some cunt opening the door of their shit car and scraping the side of mine. Our their fucking kids greasy paw prints on the paintwork.

When the girlfriend invites over people that I don't know. Sunday fucking evening and the living room is full of strangers drinking tea ffs. I'd look like a weirdo if I sat in the bedroom so I'm just going to say I had plans to meet a m8 and I'll head out for a quart. Hopefully they're gone in a few hours.

When the girlfriend invites over people that I don't know. Sunday fucking evening and the living room is full of strangers drinking tea ffs. I'd look like a weirdo if I sat in the bedroom so I'm just going to say I had plans to meet a m8 and I'll head out for a quart. Hopefully they're gone in a few hours.
Any of them worth having a Hillary swank later on?

There's only so long they can drink tea for

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼