Strokestown incident

The guy filming the original video said to one of the security firm "you British bastard, we'll run ye out again".

Guess he wasnt joking.

Sorry to hear about the dog.

Ya the cunt with the glasses, I hope he is the guy in the hospital with head injuries .

Would love to have seen the terror in their eyes when they first heard that chainsaw.

I wonder if any of the lads filmed it, I would pay good money to see that.

KBC bank used a northern registered security firm to evict two elderly brothers and their elderly sister from their home and farm last tuesday. The security firm used 20 men to forcefully remove the brothers and sister.. the Gardai were there but did not act. A number of people were there to assist the family including a retired Garda who had teeth knocked out during the eviction.
The security firm used is said to be that of Ian Gordon, an ex UVF paramilitary.
8 security me remained in the house but this morning at 5:30 am in what was a well planned operation 70 people turned up, burned the vans of the security guards, gave them a savage beating and chased them across fields.

Claims here that he is ex-British Army
https://seachranaidhe1.blog/2018/02...citizens-from-their-homes-in-the-26-counties/

I'd hate to think people would tar all gardai with the same brush while some of them are tramps I'd say the majority of them hate carrying out orders protecting bailiffs and security men.

This is great, it is refreshing to see people kicking back especially at the likes of theses bastards.
It is like the Black and Tans all over again

Just curious what people think that KBC should do, do they leave people live in the properties with out paying back mortgages or should they hire Irish bailiffs to carry out court order repossessions?

Lovely turn of events. Those pricks at kbc and the nordies should think again about how they operate in this jurisdiction.

It is not a real JURISDICTION if there is no rule of law and the capacity and power of the court to enforce legal judgments .... that’s what a jurisdiction is you bellend.

Too bad they defaulted on their debts ... cry me a fuckin river that they are old and brothers/sisters whatever. What is KBC —- running a charity?

I couldn’t give a shite where the bailiffs/security are from ... just doing their jobs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Teachers Lounge (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼