Strokestown incident

Security guards minding a repossessed house got a hammering from
Fellas carrying baseball bats two guard dogs killed . Some people claim these security guards are loyalist paramilitaries.

I put a link to it in Gardai thread. There’s going to be murder up there. 700 locals marched through Castlerea today and people are very angry with the Gardai.

Ireland is changing. Yellow vest movement kicked off in Dublin this week and will spread. People are finally standing up.

Security guards minding a repossessed house got a hammering from
Fellas carrying baseball bats two guard dogs killed . Some people claim these security guards are loyalist paramilitaries.

If you watch the video of the eviction one of the bailiffs (hired by KBC) who tried to block the filming says he isn't Irish could possibly be the same firm as the security guards

I put a link to it in Gardai thread. There’s going to be murder up there. 700 locals marched through Castlerea today and people are very angry with the Gardai.

Ireland is changing. Yellow vest movement kicked off in Dublin this week and will spread. People are finally standing up.

People took so much punishment during the last decade but this could be a tipping point evictions have always been an emotive issue in Ireland

Mad Duffs and Gusty not around? If they were Republican baliffs we'd have them on here pontificating.

However when its their own crowd its grand.

Footage of the actual eviction has been removed by FB, I was sent this earlier. Not the best footage but you can get the idea.

Here's an interview with one of the people who were present during the eviction.

https://www.facebook.com/anna.kavanagh.102/videos/10216298396639868/

When I heard this morning that those black bastards had their vans burned out and 8 of them were injured,3 of them were hospitalized, I was fucking delighted. Fair fucks to the people Strokestown who stood up to these cunts, the Gardaí blocked off the road from both sides to facilitate the nordy cunts. These are the same security firm/people who evicted the Connolly Youth Movement members earlier this year in Dublin.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:30pm

More events ▼