Stobart Air goes BANG!

I liked the newer kit ours when the thin framed seats, a lot more leg room.

Aer Arann / Stobart will always have a place in my heart for getting me home for Xmas in 2010 with the big snow.
Airport closed for hours, flight wasn’t cancelled, saw the plane takeoff on flight radar from cork and knew we’d be grand. Airport reopened for 2 hours, they were the first to land. We were bused out to almost the runway, loaded, refuelled and gone in about 30 mins. Unreal.

Some buzz on the flight.

What airport were you returning from Santa?

B

all part of the plan to destroy the aviation industry. it will never return to the way it way..they want less travelling around the world.

Why are the Irish Govt. spending €40 million resurfacing the existing runway and putting in a new security system this year at Cork Airport?

Have you even contacted them?

IAG has been in receipt of huge amounts of state aid from its national governments in the U.K. and Spain.

Our national airline, Ryanair, has declined state aid and has sued national governments including the U.K., Germany, France and Spain for bailing out their national airlines, including IAG, Air France-KLM, and Lufthansa.

Here, local employees have been supported by the PUP.

We should never offer money to foreign owned airlines like Aer Lingus to allow them compete with Irish airlines like Ryanair.

We have a green current minister of transport who could not car about the following
1.Whether another air line flies in or out of ireland or not.
2. that the Cork/Limerick motorway will be build
3. That the price of petrol /Diesel has gone up by 30% over the last few months
All he is interested in is cycle lanes and electric cars.

We have a green current minister of transport who could not car about the following
1.Whether another air line flies in or out of ireland or not.
2. that the Cork/Limerick motorway will be build
3. That the price of petrol /Diesel has gone up by 30% over the last few months
All he is interested in is cycle lanes and electric cars.

Put there by mehole for a personal agenda, who realistically seems to not give two hoots either.

Haven't much knowledge of government formation talks do you? What ministry do you think the Greens wanted?

What different did I say. Ryan was put there to give him what he wanted ( transport), So Mehole could become taoiseach. Your response adds nothing different,.

I.e. Mehole couldnt give a shite either once he got to be taoiseach...(and they kept the shinners out). The rest of us can swing as far as Eamonn and Mehole are concerned.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼