Stobart Air goes BANG!

They were a great airline to travel with if going to the UK, barely 30 people on the plane, nice and comfortable, very reliable.

I always hated the idea of being herded onto one of Ryanair's jets for a 40 minute flight. If I'm going to endure the Ryanair experience then I want to be landing somewhere a bit more appealing than Glasgow or Birmingham.

They were a great airline to travel with if going to the UK, barely 30 people on the plane, nice and comfortable, very reliable.

I always hated the idea of being herded onto one of Ryanair's jets for a 40 minute flight. If I'm going to endure the Ryanair experience then I want to be landing somewhere a bit more appealing than Glasgow or Birmingham.

when Aerlingus was actually our national airline and they ran a proper commuter division rathercthsn leased it....they were better then. the F50 was a fine aircraft...up to Dubl8n in it no bother..

I liked the newer kit ours when the thin framed seats, a lot more leg room.

Aer Arann / Stobart will always have a place in my heart for getting me home for Xmas in 2010 with the big snow.
Airport closed for hours, flight wasn’t cancelled, saw the plane takeoff on flight radar from cork and knew we’d be grand. Airport reopened for 2 hours, they were the first to land. We were bused out to almost the runway, loaded, refuelled and gone in about 30 mins. Unreal.

Some buzz on the flight.

😂😂😂 you absolute rookie!

i normally spend my ryanair flight on the scratch cards. win/win! no need to dwell on where i’m going to or coming from. horse into the onboard lottery tickets and there’s a good chance your flight will be paid for before you hit the tarmac on the other side.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Cripple of Inishmaan

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼