Stephen Kenny Reign

You're right.. we should have played those galactico, world-cup final losing, garlic munchers off the pitch. It doesn't matter that they can field an entire team playing at the truly elite clubs in Europe, we would have beaten them by at least 3 if we had just taken the ball and tiki-taka'd it down the middle. Who had they got there anyway? Chimichanga and Chow Meiny.. two lads in the middle that sound like they should be on a menu, and Konate and KeepyUppy-mecano whoever they are

I'd write a strongly worded letter to the head of the FAI about this if I knew who the gender-number-balancing-wan was
:lol!:

Still think the Argies would have won it.
Who knows but when you make it to the penalties and you've a keeper in Lloris who never ever saves pen and one that actually excels at it (Magic Mike, do yourself a favor and look up his stats) then it is quite reasonable to think the outcome could easily have been quite different.

But then again, i suspect you never heard of Maignan until last night (like many) despite the fact he won the league with Lille couple of seasons ago, now plays for Milan and had been mentioned many times on here by the local French correspondent. (y)

Who knows but when you make it to the penalties and you've a keeper in Lloris who never ever saves pen and one that actually excels at it (Magic Mike, do yourself a favor and look up his stats) then it is quite reasonable to think the outcome could easily have been quite different.

But then again, i suspect you never heard of Maignan until last night (like many) despite the fact he won the league with Lille couple of seasons ago, now plays for Milan and had been mentioned many times on here by the local French correspondent. (y)
1680005805864.png

Shut up ya langer.

They brought on subs who play for Real fucking Madrid. Our subs play for Wigan Athletic. And our first team midfielders, similar.

Alex Ferguson couldn't have got much more out of our lads last night.
Work away, keep celebrating moral victories, there must be a trophy and open-top bus parade for that someplace, a-la 1990.

Something faintly comical about being called a langer by a moron.

It was an excellent defensive performance, there's no question of that. Kenny alluded to "a game of few chances" a couple of times in his interview last night. That's what they set out to do and they achieved that part admirably. Very few teams of Ireland's level would keep France from having any really big chances to score. I think i heard last night that Mbappé has only failed to have a shot on target in two internationals, last night being one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

James Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼