Sports Forum Synopsis

For those of us who have only flitted in and out of here the past few months, could someone put together a brief synopsis of what's gone on. Lamps preferably.

I'm here all day and i haven't a fucking clue what's gone on Slamgate etc is confusing at best :)

indeed,

To me it looks like a few very delusional people think they have pwned and rattled the SFI because Ireland beat Wales in a rugby match,

That Slamgate thread with the list??? i have no idea what that is supposed to mean...

However due to me posting the above it would seem they have just rattled and pwned me..... :(

I'll try and rustle something up tomorrow MON.

But 3 or 4 lads have been renamed Slamgate after trying to take on the SFI. It was tremendous fun.

THe SFI claimed rattlement over certain posters, certain posters claimed rattlement over the SFI. Youghal-y declared his undying love for Lamps. The rest of us looked on with bemusement......

Think that sums up the average day around here.

indeed,

To me it looks like a few very delusional people think they have pwned and rattled the SFI because Ireland beat Wales in a rugby match,

That Slamgate thread with the list??? i have no idea what that is supposed to mean...

However due to me posting the above it would seem they have just rattled and pwned me..... :(

Best stay out of that thread Kev, best not even look at it on the front page. Its toxic. An oul doll walking past my comptuer in work tripped up and I don't think it was a co-incidence.

Poor QuackY.

THe SFI claimed rattlement over certain posters, certain posters claimed rattlement over the SFI. Youghal-y declared his undying love for Lamps. The rest of us looked on with bemusement......

Think that sums up the average day around here.

Slamgate thought a tiger was a lion. I liked that part especially

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Io Capitano (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼