Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

😆 at Soundy blithely trying to justify scummy criminality and equating it with civil war poilitics. Jailbird Mick should be barred given the seriousness of his criminality, kidnapping and possesion of a gun. Is this normal. If you debate with Mick should you be worried as an opposite legit politician?

#Notmygunwieldinglocalrep
SF/IRA have zero moral standards
Jailbird Mick is only one of them who was in prison for being scum.
What about their current serving TD who has links to 50 murders?

How anyone can vote/ support or defend this scum of a terrorist loving political movement is beyond me.
But of course there is no accounting for stupidity

SF/IRA = Scum

Murderers of innocent gardai and their supporters piss me off tbh.
Thats an awful long time to be angry. I'm no medical expert but surely that can't be good for you.

How do you feel about the innocent killings by Hamas? Or the Israeli's? Or the USA? Or the Brits? Does that make you angry? Or is only certain innocent killings?

Tell me. Does the shilling somewhat alleviate all this buit up anger?

SF/IRA have zero moral standards
Jailbird Mick is only one of them who was in prison for being scum.
What about their current serving TD who has links to 50 murders?

How anyone can vote/ support or defend this scum of a terrorist loving political movement is beyond me.
But of course there is no accounting for stupidity

SF/IRA = Scum
Meridian just wondering if that’s an automatic signature when creating a new post or it it a manual signature?

They were on their way to beat up a drug dealer (see below) who refused to stop his dealing despite a number of warnings. It wasn't a dissident. And it was 23 years ago! Nugent served his time and debt to society, and has since been quite a popular community activist in his area - attested to by the fact that he has been elected to the City Council despite having previously served time in jail.

That someone on a Cork message board would be indignant at a former member of the IRA serving as an elected official of the City shows a complete lack of awareness. Clearly the schools aren't teaching enough history.

Oh thats ok so 🙄

Ffs are you for real?

Vigilantes have no place in a civilised society. Its only headcases like you could defend this type of scumbag.

Oh thats ok so 🙄

Ffs are you for real?

Vigilantes have no place in a civilised society. Its only headcases like you could defend this type of scumbag.
Lol @ Soundy rewriting history to try to make Mick look like Nelson Mandela.

If they and their ilk had their way, court reports would be deleted and replaced with newsletters from Colombia or advert pages for the likes of Jonathan Dowdall.

Thats an awful long time to be angry. I'm no medical expert but surely that can't be good for you.

How do you feel about the innocent killings by Hamas? Or the Israeli's? Or the USA? Or the Brits? Does that make you angry? Or is only certain innocent killings?

Tell me. Does the shilling somewhat alleviate all this buit up anger?
Yes, you're no expert at absolutely anything dimstrel. Apart from inane laughing emojis.

Now off you fuck to collect your dole, buy a few cans of monster and the Sun and a breakfast role and back to bed to criticise the state for not providing for you.

You thick fuck.

The more I listen to SF and their shills on here, the more I think that the only solution is a loose federation. The thought of Cork being run by a nordie/dublin mafia isn’t one bit appealing. And every time Mr.Angry starts shouting about the “teeesha” in the “doll” or when Louise Reilly starts going on about “de bleedin inner city,” merely confirms this dread.

Although in fairness we do have Tommy Gould and Donnchaidh O Laoghaire to defend us
The Teesha lol

Lol @ Soundy rewriting history to try to make Mick look like Nelson Mandela.

If they and their ilk had their way, court reports would be deleted and replaced with newsletters from Colombia or advert pages for the likes of Jonathan Dowdall.

Headquarters are doing their best to distance themselves from the jailbirds in the 'movement'.

Would be no real surprise if Mick is disappeared off the ticket later on in the year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Undertones
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

19th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Seventy Seven, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼