Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

MLMD says the far right have no right to use the tricolour as part of their campaign, In an interview in the business post she
again tries to play both sides of the immigration issue, Says she can fully understand an irish person who is struggling to get a home
been angry when they see immigrants coming here, Truth is if Putin hadnt invaded ukraine the situation would be so much
better,

MLMD says the far right have no right to use the tricolour as part of their campaign, In an interview in the business post she
again tries to play both sides of the immigration issue, Says she can fully understand an irish person who is struggling to get a home
been angry when they see immigrants coming here,
Truth is if Putin hadnt invaded ukraine the situation would be so much
better,
She could be the next Jerry Buttimer.

-1x-1.jpg

SF think they have a monopoly on our national flag.
Actually that's a good point. Outside of sports events, I'd be reticent about displaying the tricolour lest I be associated with the racists and/or terrorists. I thought we had begun to reclaim our flag especially in the years after 1998 but the excrement of Irish (and British) society appear to have stolen it from us again. Sad times.

They were on their way to beat up a drug dealer (see below) who refused to stop his dealing despite a number of warnings. It wasn't a dissident. And it was 23 years ago! Nugent served his time and debt to society, and has since been quite a popular community activist in his area - attested to by the fact that he has been elected to the City Council despite having previously served time in jail.

That someone on a Cork message board would be indignant at a former member of the IRA serving as an elected official of the City shows a complete lack of awareness. Clearly the schools aren't teaching enough history.
😆 at Soundy blithely trying to justify scummy criminality and equating it with civil war poilitics. Jailbird Mick should be barred given the seriousness of his criminality, kidnapping and possesion of a gun. Is this normal. If you debate with Mick should you be worried as an opposite legit politician?

#Notmygunwieldinglocalrep

Last edited:
You clearly have a more benign attitude to drug dealers than I do Dan. I never said it was normal, but I'd rather vigilante justice had taken on the drug dealers than not, because at the time it seemed rather clear that the Gardai were more intent on stopping the vigilantes than the drug dealing scourge.
Yeah the Guards should have been doing more alright, you'd swear they weren't busy trying then not to get murdered outside Post offices by traitorous pig ignorant hillbilly SF heads.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼